What do you think about the Metal Retro bags frpm S/S 07?

Jun 4, 2006
For those of you who have been to the S/S 07 trunk show, did they show the bags from the Metal Retro line? What do you think?

I want to get a red chanel this season, but I am not sure whether I should get one of these Metal Retro flap bags in red patent, or the red caviar timeless classic flaps with the new chain that has no leather woven in.

What do you think?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    5.6 KB · Views: 261
It was in a glass display case so I didn't look too closely. It's pretty small, around the same size as a medium classic, maybe even smaller. I didn't find it too formal looking because the color is so bold. It'd be a great bag for going out.

I saw this bag today, in comparison I would say this bag is approx. the size of the LV monogram pouchette. Very nice bright red, definitely not too formal looking.

mmm....the LV monogram pouchette is even smaller than the E/W flap.....that's too small for me I think.

I wonder whether the metal retro or the caviar red E/W flap is more versatile and easier to wear....probably the caviar E/W uh? The Metro Retro seems to be a very bold, statement piece.