How do I prevent bbag from sagging in the bottom?

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I only have a FIRST & I am worry that if I put my wallet, makeup, etc in my bag, the bottom part of my bag will sag....my stuff in the bag will also stretch the leather too. How can I prevent bbag from sagging? Is bbag suppose to be like that?? Anybody line the bottom of their bag with a piece of cardboard in the FIRST, CITY, etc to prevent it from sagging?

my first's pretty full most of the time and it doesn't sag much, if at all^,^
this is what i have in the bag (mini wallet, makeup, sunglasses w/ case, keys, hand cream, cellphone, pen)
the handles will stretch before the bag sags

The handles stretch too??? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

yes, they do.....very very very slowly and graduately(think a couple of years), think leather shoes, it takes a while to get them 'worn in' right? same thing. but it's nothing dramatic, and don't worry too much about it, just enjoy your bag, you won't even notice the stretch, it's really very slight, and all of these just give the bag more character:smile:

i doubt the bottom of the bag will sag...

i'm kind of worry about the screw/rivet that holds the handle and the bag together though...that part could really scretch.

I think what you're talking about is the way the handles pull up the leather on the side of the bag. I'm not sure I like that either about the b'bag, but it's normal and it took me awhile to realize that it doesn't mean that anything is going to rip.

How can I prevent bbag from sagging??

Exchange it for a Chanel. J/K! The slouchier, saggier, and stretchable the better as these are a balenciaga's endearing characteristics. It's also why gals seek the softest leather possible. Don't change anything and carry it with pride. If it bothers you that much, you might feel better with a more structured bag, but once you get used your first, I'm sure you'll be happy with how it's supposed to hang.