Damier Greenwich PM city bag or lugagge ??

and what do u think about the size ?? too large?
and also can you carry it over the shoulder??

No, the size isn't too large as men city bag f you tall enough but the shape too 'square'. Ooh, I notice the handles are too short to shoulder it :smile: My boyfriend usually carry it only, not shoulder it.

May you'd buy long strap and shoulder it? It'll look better :smile: I think you're boring with Keepall? Anw, you've high-taste of LV

Yes, it's actually luggage and I use it as luggage but if you are man and looking for different style, you'd go for it. My boyfriend feel bored with Damier Keepall, Mono Keepall, Damier BAstille & Taiga Viktor so he try Greenwich

Yes, it's actually luggage and I use it as luggage but if you are man and looking for different style, you'd go for it. My boyfriend feel bored with Damier Keepall, Mono Keepall, Damier BAstille & Taiga Viktor so he try Greenwich
I love the shape indeed is it possible to put a strap to it ??? :confused1: I didn't know that well I haven't seen one IRL yet :Push:

I love the shape indeed is it possible to put a strap to it ??? :confused1: I didn't know that well I haven't seen one IRL yet :Push:

Hi, actually, there's no D-Ring place on the both side for strap but d you see gold ring where the handles place on? If you're really intend to shoulder it, I think you'd place on the strap there but it's also OK without strap and carry it only :smile: try it and model for us