Mon Mono Speedy: My nickname or initials

ashley77

Aug 5, 2007
Can't decide which... ASH or A.G.C ?
What do you guys think? Or should I just have the stripes?? (TURQ WITH WHITE STRIPES)

P.S. I am also trying to decide if I should get that mon mono speedy(35/40) or Artsy MM or Azur Galliera PM for a school bag (a couple of light notebooks, pen, and iphone).

I have speedy 30 ebene, speedy 30 black epi, and eva mono... and a burberry tote. I use the burberry for school most of the time but the handles hurt my shoulder sometimes so i like top handles bags better, but i want another shoulder bag though. I haven't tried Artsy MM in person yet but it looks comfy (rolls handles). What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Last edited:
If you want a mon mono and a school bag - why not get the mon mono neverfull instead of the speedy, although personally I LOVE the speedy. As far as what to get, I like the initials better than the nickname but this is your bag and you should get it personalized as you like. Good luck deciding, I can't wait for your reveal!!!

I'd go for initials, I'm not sure how comfortable I would be to have strangers reading that off my bag and being able to address me by that. :yes: