Mon Mono Speedy: My nickname or initials

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
    Can't decide which... ASH or A.G.C ?
    What do you guys think? Or should I just have the stripes?? (TURQ WITH WHITE STRIPES)

P.S. I am also trying to decide if I should get that mon mono speedy(35/40) or Artsy MM or Azur Galliera PM for a school bag (a couple of light notebooks, pen, and iphone).

I have speedy 30 ebene, speedy 30 black epi, and eva mono... and a burberry tote. I use the burberry for school most of the time but the handles hurt my shoulder sometimes so i like top handles bags better, but i want another shoulder bag though. I haven't tried Artsy MM in person yet but it looks comfy (rolls handles). What do you guys think?

Thanks!

2. Definitely nickname - it's so much more personal than initials!

3. Definitely nickname! Are you married already? Because your initials might change but your nickname will always be your nickname.

4. Nickname - or how about just A?

5. Speedy! And nickname!

6. They won't let you have just one initial, unfortunately.

7. ^^ hmm, I've read it on here (somewhere) that it was doable :confused1: that's what my plan was as well! Oh well....

8. If you want a mon mono and a school bag - why not get the mon mono neverfull instead of the speedy, although personally I LOVE the speedy. As far as what to get, I like the initials better than the nickname but this is your bag and you should get it personalized as you like. Good luck deciding, I can't wait for your reveal!!!

9. Nickname!

10. initials.

and I don't recommend any of those bags for what you want to do with it.

11. I'd go for initials, I'm not sure how comfortable I would be to have strangers reading that off my bag and being able to address me by that. :yes:

12. nickname

13. Exactly, I was thinking of using my nickname, because it's 3 letters only, but I didn't want everyone to know my name.

14. initials.. by for a school bag, i would get a mon monogram Neverfull

15. nickname!