i'm so lost, you guys!

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
so. i figured out i want something chanel- but i have not the faintest idea of what i want (though i do like the cambon tote). and going through ebay auctions is proving rather pointless and seeing everybody's collection here just makes me realize i don't have quite as much money to spend.

which is where i need everybody's help! is there ANY bag i can get for under $1,000 that is a tote? or am i just kidding myself? and, should i be totally delusional, do you all have ideas suggestions/ideas for a first chanel?

thanks so much guys! :nuts:

^well, uhm...yeah.

i said under $1000! doesn't that count for something?! you should be PROUD of me!

NO! It's counts for NOTHING!!!!!!:hysteric:

Moving on to the topic of the thread. You can go the ebay route and you may be able to find a few diamonds. But make sure you post them in authenticate this to ensure authenticity.:supacool:

NO! It's counts for NOTHING!!!!!!:hysteric:

Moving on to the topic of the thread. You can go the ebay route and you may be able to find a few diamonds. But make sure you post them in authenticate this to ensure authenticity.:supacool:
it does count! honest! i'll just have to return the last 8 coach bags i've purchased...

ebay is so DAUNTING though. argh.

Like SwankyMama said, there's the petite shopper in caviar for $1095. It's not a large tote, but definitely big enough for everday use. I have it in beige and it's a great bag.

Other than that, Chanel really doesn't have any totes that are around $1000... even the ones I've seen on sale don't get discounted very steeply. But who knows, you might get lucky!

Like SwankyMama said, there's the petite shopper in caviar for $1095. It's not a large tote, but definitely big enough for everday use. I have it in beige and it's a great bag.

Other than that, Chanel really doesn't have any totes that are around $1000... even the ones I've seen on sale don't get discounted very steeply. But who knows, you might get lucky!
i'm still learning chanel prices... but i figured getting something for under $1000 would be impossible, lol. so...if i decide to really break the bank, a larger tote would cost around $2000+, right?

and let me ask opinions. i like the cambon stuff- and from what i see on ebay, it's the least expensive stuff. but, in the chanel world of things, is that seen as a "lesser" line? you kwim?