I've escaped my bag ban from DH... What's next???

Which one from Fall Collection should I get?

• 3D Taupe Lambskin

• Brown/Plum Patent

• Grey Patent

• Pink Lambskin

• Purple Lambskin

• Purple Patent

Results are only viewable after voting.
im sorry to say that i dont really like Chanel 3

Brown/Plum Patent and Pink Lambskin get my vote

i think these 2 are lovely and you wont get tired of them and remain classic

attachment.php
attachment.php

You are too funny- I am going to have to try some of your excuses:lolots:
I would definitely go with the taupe 3 or the purple (in either patent or lambskin).. alot of help I am huh? I am still waiting to see purple colors IRL to decide which is prettier. Good luck

Let's go by elimination.

1) Chanel "3" bag - I don't fancy the sideview of it.

3) Grey patent - it is very pretty but I see from your signature that you have something dark grey on its way? ;)

4) Pink lamb looks very pretty in the picture but of late, pictures can be quite deceptive.

Thus I voted for purple lamb because it looks the most outstanding among the choices.

2) Brown/plum patent looks nice, but it is not so high on a must-have list. It seems more like a bonus if you already have the purple lamb :P.

I had a hard time deciding between purple lamb and purple patent last week, but you already have a red patent. Maybe a purple lamb would complete your family.

Thanks gals... but you aren't really helping... yet! LOL.

I'm actually scared of lambskin.

I'm very "harsh" with my bag. After going out with the kids, I'll just leave it anywhere convenient for me to drop the bag so that I can go settle the kids down. Wash their hands and feet, feed the small one or change his diapers.

I love how lambskin age... but... I'm still torn.

i am not clear on the purple, but i have heard patent, lamb AND cracked patent??!!?? and some in reissue not classic flap... huh?? i voted for the chanel 3 but generally have to say you should not let lamb scare you! so if you are leaning toward purple or pink lamb do that! good luck! can't wait to see what you get!!!

Ladies,

I'm not sure about it. I got these from the threads over here.

Waiting for SA to advice what is available.

DH like none of them. But when I ask for a H instead, he said, "All are nice! Choose the one you like best."

LOL!

Don't he know that I have shortlisted them means that I like all of them??? :graucho:

My vote goes to PURPLE!!!

is the purple lamskin pre-fall collection, does it come with medium size?

Is the purple lambskin part of the fall collection 2010 ? i cant find it in the fall thread