I've escaped my bag ban from DH... What's next???

Which one from Fall Collection should I get?

• 3D Taupe Lambskin

• Brown/Plum Patent

• Grey Patent

• Pink Lambskin

• Purple Lambskin

• Purple Patent

Results are only viewable after voting.
i voted for grey patent which looks lovely... so are you buying it before june 30? my SA told me that all prices of classics will go up by around 20% starting from July 1. Not sure for the seasonal stuff though.. better be quick

Ladies,

I'm not sure about it. I got these from the threads over here.

Waiting for SA to advice what is available.

DH like none of them. But when I ask for a H instead, he said, "All are nice! Choose the one you like best."

LOL!

Don't he know that I have shortlisted them means that I like all of them??? :graucho:

heehee! Love your sense of humour!!!

Based on the flaps you already have in your collection, my top two pics are the purple lambskin, or the brown/plum patent. They seem to be the most different but still fit in the truly classic category.

You already have a lot of neutrals and the red and blue pops of colour. I think both the purple lambskin and the brown/plum patent are interesting twists. I guess it also depends on your personality, likes, and lifestyle. I'm in the camp where flaps can be dressed up or dressed down and I think the type of leather, finish, and colour can totally make a flap different and very special yet still remain classic! For me, I'd only go with something more seasonal if it takes my breath away - otherwise the potential for regret is too big and you're less likely to be able to recoup your costs if you do end up regretting. But that's just me - I'm kinda conservative and a big worrywart! :smile: