Update on Release Dates: Patchwork & Dentelle Speedys

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Hi all,

Just got off the phone with michigan Ave. LV in Chicago (my regular SA wasn't in at Saks...and the main store seems to have more info).

I was inquiring about prices and release dates of the patchwork speedy and dentelle speedy here is what I was told:

Patchwork speedy: Bumped back to 3/1/07. Price is still $1050. She told me that so far of the released bags the prices have been matching the look book prices.....so my fingers are crossed.

Dentelle speedy: Date pushed UP to 2/20/07. Price increased from $1260 to $1290.

Inquired about MC pieces....and she said they know nothing about them :sad:

I was so upset at this one SA I waitlisted with concerning the dentelle. She told me that it was going to release in April and I even pointed to the lookbook which said Feb. 20th. So I told her that I would call back and check, but she insisted that it would serve no purpose as the release day was sometime in April!! :confused1:

April? Wow... so the prices are already to bust our wallets and they move the release date till after the price increase. Wonder what the real price will be in April...

Originally the look book said 3/1 for those bags and now I'm hearing 2/20. Shoot my regular store (A saks LV) doesn't even have the book yet. And when I first called that one she told 2K for the patchwork, so I decided to call another store LOL