Most Mother's Carry Diaper Bags, But Then Again ....

Jan 23, 2006
BSpearsRed011107_4.jpg
BSpearsRed011107_8.jpg
BSpearsRed011107_2.jpg
BSpearsRed011107_1.jpg
BSpearsRed011107_6.jpg

That baby is soooooo cute! I think she looks like a normal person who just ran out to grab a little lunch. Although, the length of those Juicy pants would drive me bat-crap if I were wearing them!

Media should just leave Brit alone. Completely alone. No attention anymore. We're all kind of tired of seeing her like this. I mean, would you want your photo taken by strangers while you were out getting some fast food? Especially on the days you forget to put some makeup on or have a bad hair day? What about laundry day? Lol!

She looks terrible. She doesn't deserve all the attention she get from people. She looks like sh*t and she should concentrate on her life, her sons, her look and her career and not on partying and meeting new unemployed guys she will then have to provide for.

Media should just leave Brit alone. Completely alone. No attention anymore. We're all kind of tired of seeing her like this. I mean, would you want your photo taken by strangers while you were out getting some fast food? Especially on the days you forget to put some makeup on or have a bad hair day? What about laundry day? Lol!

I get what you mean. I wouldn't want for people to take pics of me during my off days (or even my good days), but then again I'm not Britney Spears. She knows people will follow her around. She just wears what she wants to wear and that's really up to her.