Nunnla's BEs

What a stunning collection!!!!! Thank you so much for putting this thread together. They are all gorgeous. I think my favourite is Robin, who looks like a giant Tiffany box!
I can't wait to see your apple sheen adore me!

Nunnla, I love looking at your awesome collection. I am particularly drooling after your red Rock Me... :faint: It's my dream red bag.

Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.

Look for a red pebbled luxe Rock Me Midi in the upcoming sample sale. I know they had it stocked so one may show up in the sale. Or, if not, you can use the DFS code and get 25% off, I think for the rest of this month. That style is fabulous too in the purple pebbled luxe. Both are the thick, chewy, slightly glossy version of the leather we all love (that will no longer be available soon). I'm going to be searching out a nude or nutmeg pebbled luxe WTM or Surprise Me Messenger during the sale. Don't have a messenger yet and the WTM is the larger of the two.

Another tip ... I always keep my pens capped but just in case, they are also inside a zippered pouch. So I don't usually get pen marks on the lining of my bags but I have purchased pre-owned ones on ebay that did have them. To remove ink stains from lining, spray a little hair spray on a toothbrush (brand of hairspray doesn't matter). Use circular motions and scrub the stain. Then use a laundry fabric cleaner like Spray N Wash, followed by cool water; viola, it's gone. Lexie 2000 shared that tip with me. I used that on a Kooba Mocha Renee (the ultrasuede lining) that was covered with ink marks and it took every one of them out. I still have that bag - she's a "classic". I also use paste shoe polish on scuffs, scratches to cover and blend in with the surrounding leather, then treat with TLC. Works wonders. E-bay seller, EllaReese (specializing in Coach and Dooney, although she's been inactive for a while) is a friend of mine and taught me that tip. For "refurbishment", you just cannot beat Barbara and Gary at Lovin My Bag. Gary is a wizard at matching leather stains/dyes. They redid a baby's behind soft purple leather Gucci Hysteria Top Handle Tote for me that I got from Avelle for $300. They charged me $285 to refurbish it and it looks new. The retail price on that bag is close to $2,000.

I've suggested to Jackie that she "diversify" and offer a refurbishment service for BE bags. I do know an online place where you can get replacement handle rings (with the push in section) - it's a company that makes lanyards and carries supplies for them and handbags. You can get different finishes, including gunmetal. Also suggested to Jackie that she offer this hardware finish as well. Can't you just picture gunmetal paired up with fuschia or any of the purples or oranges?

Hi Nunnla, if you do not mind, I am going to cut and paste the entire second paragraph of your last post into the "Protecting and Caring for our BEs" thread.

I believe you are our BE guardian angel.:angel:Many thanks!

p.s. Also if it is ok, I will cut and paste this piece too from page 3 of this thread:

I always treat my bags with a double treatment of Wilson's TLC pump spray leather protectant when new (a single treatment annually thereafter). I spray the interior with scotch guard (which you can find in the grocery aisle of the supermarket). Although this won't prevent scratches, scuffs, water spots or stains, it sure does make a HUGE difference in how well the bag endures normal wear and tear. Even the ones I regular carry, for the most part, still look new.

Look for a red pebbled luxe Rock Me Midi in the upcoming sample sale. I know they had it stocked so one may show up in the sale. Or, if not, you can use the DFS code and get 25% off, I think for the rest of this month.

All the other awesomosity of your post aside.....can you explain more about using this code during the sale?

Also, are your hug mes large or midi and can you p-p-p-please take an interior picture of the Cobalt Sheen Hold Me w/light silver lining?

Last edited:
All the other awesomosity of your post aside.....can you explain more about using this code during the sale?

Also, are your hug mes large or midi and can you p-p-p-please take an interior picture of the Cobalt Sheen Hold Me w/light silver lining?
You won't be able to use the code during the sale. I think the Dress for Success code should be deactivated anyway. I think it was a 2 week event.

Oh gotcha, I thought the rest if the month meant this month and I didn't put together the letters of the code meaning the Dress for Success program.....sorry for my confusion folks

Of course, I don't mind at all. Glad to help. When you invest as much money as we have in gorgeous BEs, we sure want to do our best to keep them looking beautiful. :biggrin:

p.s. Also if it is ok, I will cut and paste this piece too from page 3 of this thread:

I always treat my bags with a double treatment of Wilson's TLC pump spray leather protectant when new (a single treatment annually thereafter). I spray the interior with scotch guard (which you can find in the grocery aisle of the supermarket). Although this won't prevent scratches, scuffs, water spots or stains, it sure does make a HUGE difference in how well the bag endures normal wear and tear. Even the ones I regular carry, for the most part, still look new.

Jackie did re-activate the DFS code for a couple extra weeks, but if that hasn't already expired, it will soon. I'm sure it won't be usable during tomorrow's sample sale.

Oh gotcha, I thought the rest if the month meant this month and I didn't put together the letters of the code meaning the Dress for Success program.....sorry for my confusion folks

Orange Sheen TME.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 209
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 214
  • TPF Upright.jpg
    TPF Upright.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 217
  • TPF Modeling.jpg
    TPF Modeling.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Here are a few more of the Petrol Sheen Adore Me. It has standard fuschia lining and silver hardware.

Petrol Sheen AM w/gold hardware, standard interior configuration and lining.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 213
  • TPF Modeling.jpg
    TPF Modeling.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 211
  • TPF Shoulder.jpg
    TPF Shoulder.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 217
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 213
All of my Hug Me's are the standard size except the pebbled luxe wine, which is the larger one. Here's a picture of the interior of the BEC Cobalt Sheen Hold Me. This was my first one in this style and I didn't know to order the leather backed handles. Still, it looks OK. I treated them heavily with scotchguard and so far, no stains.

Attachments

• TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 213
Fuchsia Sheen Take Me Anywhere, gold hardware, standard fuchsia lining.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 219
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 216
  • TPF Ron Toting.jpg
    TPF Ron Toting.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 222
  • TPF Ron Shoulder.jpg
    TPF Ron Shoulder.jpg