bloomingdales

I jsut bought a dress from them and they shipped it with UPS I believe (I bought too many things online lately...hehe). It definitely was not FedEx for the ground shipping though...cuz the box wasn't white with purple and orange letters.

I agree with Penny - the SA i use there is terrific ... she found me a bordeux reissue while I was in Hong Kong!! They don't ship overseas but she sent it to my mom who sent it to me ...

I was in the NYC store just two days ago and they don't have much really. All I know is the trunk show is Feb 8th so I guess that is when we will see the spring/summer stuff.

If there is a particular bag you want - let me know, I can always call my SA or go to bloomies (I go at least once a week).

I agree with Penny - the SA i use there is terrific ... she found me a bordeux reissue while I was in Hong Kong!! They don't ship overseas but she sent it to my mom who sent it to me ...

I was in the NYC store just two days ago and they don't have much really. All I know is the trunk show is Feb 8th so I guess that is when we will see the spring/summer stuff.

If there is a particular bag you want - let me know, I can always call my SA or go to bloomies (I go at least once a week).

Harley,
I spoke w/ my S/A there today. She is going to take pics of the Trunk Show for me with her cell phone and send them to me. We use the same cellular carrier. I buy from only one S/A but I have talked with a couple of the others and they are really nice as well. Cant' wait for Feb 8th:yahoo: