Year 2007, FIRST pix of my collection!!!!!!

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
I FINALLY did it:yahoo:!!! Its my first time posting my entire LV collection here (its small:shame:, but I love every single piece of it!!!)

lv.jpg

kagami mochi:P:heart: : decorative New Year's rice cakes !!
newyear.jpg

Nice collection.

Off topic: I used to work in a flower shop owned by Japanese and every year my boss put the real New Year rice cake and tangarine on top of the register for the month of January. Ever since then I always wanted to buy a plastic one, but just don't know what I would do with it or put it. hehe. I think it's cute and bring back memories.

Nice collection.

Off topic: I used to work in a flower shop owned by Japanese and every year my boss put the real New Year rice cake and tangarine on top of the register for the month of January. Ever since then I always wanted to buy a plastic one, but just don't know what I would do with it or put it. hehe. I think it's cute and bring back memories.

Haha~yes, its a tradition!! And its a real one (not plastic) btw, today is the day we break it and eat it:nuts::graucho:!!!

@rice_apalma: haha, i like both bags equally :biggrin:, for different occasions. I use the BV for school days, and the Noe for weekends/shopping days :heart:. The MC noe is more fun though!!!!!