Help me decide...

messengerbaglover

I'm so fickle...
Mar 31, 2006
I love the shoulder tote bags, and I have the signature w/ white leather from last summer. I carried it constantly, and want to get a more "year round" color. Which one? I must add, I do have a black/white mini sig ergo from aeons ago. My most worn winter coat is black, but I do have a light blue wool one, and a casual brown Gap one.

I can't decide....:confused1:

Attachments

• coach2.jpg
    coach2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 34
  • coach3.jpg
    coach3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 34
Love the bal~!

Hmmm... side by side - I would pick the khaki combo, just because it looks more... put together? I dunno - I just like it better. But if you wear alot of black?.....

Love the bal~!

Hmmm... side by side - I would pick the khaki combo, just because it looks more... put together? I dunno - I just like it better. But if you wear alot of black?.....

Hm, I do wear a lot of black, but I have a basic black leather bag. I've always like the black/white Coach signature, but wondering if I should "venture out" and try something new???? do you think the khaki combo is more casual? Because I don't really have a casual bag???

that is a nice bag! I had to go search for it online (might get the white one for myself!)

I vote for the brown...not a huge fan of the black/white

(man I would like that in gold...)