Poll: Pls Help! We need help!

Which agenda is better?

• Red Epi

• Damier Koala

• Get something else! (Pls suggest!) ^_^

Results are only viewable after voting.

Itsabagslife

Mar 14, 2006
Me and LadyStara are going to get the same agenda as a matching pair and have come down to either a Red Epi or a Damier Koala agenda.

We love the red but we also love the red interior of the damier koala, however, we are anal(very) about the clasp getting scratches. :Push: We want to get the agendas heat-stamped and we feel it would look great in gold on the Damier Koala agenda BUT also feel the Epi would wear better... so in short...

HELP~!!

*Off to sleep, it's 2am and for those who know, Jimmy seems so much better today! :smile:

I suggest if you like the red a LE groom agenda in red. The inside is red and you could heat stamp it. I called 866 yesterday and ordered one, they have 9 left. I know you are concerned about scratches and durability but the new red vernis agenda is breathtaking. Good Luck and let us know what you decide.

I'm gonna say Damier koala. I have one and I love it. I had my initials heat stamped in gold and it looks awesome. I haven't had any scratches on the clasp and I've used it for about 3 months. I'm not gentle with it by any means. I can't believe how brand new it still looks and I've used it every day. how fun to get twinkie agendas!

Wow, thanks for all the suggestions! I like the new Pomme color too but I'm not sure how Vernis would wear? I've had previous vernis pieces and I know the stains on them are virtually impossible to get out. >.<

Anyone got the new Pomme agenda yet? If yes, could you please post pics? Thnx!

I love the red epi! The color is great and its very classy, I would worry about scratching the koala buckle honestly!
PS...I'm so glad to hear that Jimmy is doing better, I was wondering how things were going! Hugs for you and Jimmy!:heart: