Damier Azur time frame?

Jan 7, 2007
What is everybody hearing from their SA's? 866 is telling me a couple of weeks, but the SA at my local store doesn't really know much! Don't even have their 2007 look book yet! Good news is we are getting a brand new LV boutique here in Austin (current is inside Saks) that opens in March, so I am thinking they will be pretty well stocked for the opening.

Great! but i think Azur is a permenate line of LV, so the speedy WILL BE in your hands, hopefully b/4 summer starts.....i will be using Azur Speedy 30 in sizzling TX summer too!

When I got mine, SA told me they have more shipment in January/early feb..so hang in there..

ugh, i keep hearing this, but i want mine before my cruise, which i leave for on march 10th! :sad: i spoke to three SAs about this today, one told me she did not know, one told me they should be expecting some by the end of january, and the other i just asked her how many people they had waiting for it at their store and she said 8-10.

ugh, i keep hearing this, but i want mine before my cruise, which i leave for on march 10th! :sad: i spoke to three SAs about this today, one told me she did not know, one told me they should be expecting some by the end of january, and the other i just asked her how many people they had waiting for it at their store and she said 8-10.

this is from three different stores in three different states, btw.

Exactly! I think the Azur Speedy is the perfect summer bag for our sizzling 100+ degree summer days! Which, unfortunately, will be here before we know it! Do you already have yours?
Yup! From Elux back in Nov 22. 06(Gosh i even remember the date, lol), one of the live rep agent, Lorriane, took my # and name, called me when she sees it in her inventory, which update faster than web. It's made in France too!:yes: Haven't use it yet, b/c can't find appleguard or SM here in SA, also thinking about heat stamp(it's a free LV service), but need more info on it.