Anyone have a denim pleaty?

floridalv

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
What are the good and bad points of this bag? It has been in my head for a little bit now and my husband even said he liked it when we were in LV a few weeks ago.

Hi, I've it and denim speedy, too :heart: The good points:
- actually it's roomy enough while you see it smaller than speedy ( ? )
- unique & cute design :P could pleat it with the buttons on right &left side and could make it bigger with pull the pleat, don't use the buttons.

The bad points:
- although it's roomy enough but put a lot things inside make it looks like 'stomach of little-duck' :balloon:
- no zipper on it, sometimes my lipgloss 'jump-out'

Anyway, it's still lovely to have

I have one too and I agree with everything lvgodiva said about it :yes: It fits quite a bit, but since there is no structure, you'd have to dig around for your stuff.

hmmm... I was eyeing this bag today too, and thought it would be a good "I want" bag... nice to hear this. ... I think the duck stomach thing is cute, fabulous looking bag though...

1st post in LV.... anyway... i have the denim pleaty and i love it although.. i am partial to big bags(i.e. my vinyl coco cabas is FULL) but it is a great little bag.. i use it mostly on vacation when i don't need so much stuff. It does fit alot for a small bag though... and its just adorable all over but i agree with lvgodiva about things sometimes "popping" out of it!

i think bvbirdygirl has it in blue (the mini....) you should ask her about it, i know she would be glad to help you! :smile:

HERE I AM!!! lol. themini plleaty is totally different.. but i dont blame her for not knowing.. most mini bags are just tiny replicas of the original...

but the pleaty is just bigger. and my mini pleaty holds a TON.
i wo uld post pics if i could.. but it holds a regular arrowhead waterbottle
a razr.. an ipod nano, a ludlow wallet. and a bag of skittles.
believe it or not...