Let's chat about Brian Atwood's amazing shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janban11

Feb 24, 2009
I want to order a pair [of Maniacs], but I am not sure if they run small or if I should order them in my usual size. Please let me know if you have any information on the sizing. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the tan/nude version on at Intermix in SCP, they run big. Try 1/2 -1 size bigger than you normally wear. I usually wear 36 or 36.5 in Brian Atwood and the 36.5 was snug and the 37 was spot on with some foot pads.

LavenderIce, do you have any modelling pics? :flowers: I just ordered a pair of black patent Maniacs from Footcandy and should get them sometime next week. If I like them, I will try to snag a nude patent pair as well. I mainly have CL pumps, but none with a hidden platform, so I thought I'd try these new "it" shoes instead! :smile:

I've got them in black and ordered my "larger size" which is a 39.5. Normally I take that in a closed toe.
My foot measures 9 to just under 9.5 (larger left). In Louboutin open and closed toe I wear 39.5, Jimmy Choo closed toe 39.5, Chanel 40. If that helps.
They were tight but do break in nicely.
I wore them tonight and love them!
sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs352.snc3/29211_396871282374_569352374_3968999_461601_n.jpg

LavenderIce, do you have any modelling pics? :flowers: I just ordered a pair of black patent Maniacs from Footcandy and should get them sometime next week. If I like them, I will try to snag a nude patent pair as well. I mainly have CL pumps, but none with a hidden platform, so I thought I'd try these new "it" shoes instead! :smile:

I don't have modeling pics. The store was pretty empty when I tried them on, so all the SAs were hovering around me. I didn't think it would be appropriate to take a pic at that time. I hope you love them! I think they're a fab "it" shoe! I would have been very tempted to get them if they were a higher heel height. They were comfy and they are a nice basic pump.

I ordered a pair from Footcandy yesterday. I asked for sizing information and they told me most of the women are sizing up in this shoe. I usually wear a 6.5 but they recommended a 7. I do not have a narrow foot so this might not apply to someone with narrow feet.

I don't have modeling pics. The store was pretty empty when I tried them on, so all the SAs were hovering around me. I didn't think it would be appropriate to take a pic at that time. I hope you love them! I think they're a fab "it" shoe! I would have been very tempted to get them if they were a higher heel height. They were comfy and they are a nice basic pump.

Oh, I thought you meant you had a pair! No problem, mine should be here shortly and I can figure out the fit. I sized up half a size, but won't be able to compare to my TTS, unfortunately.

I just got these from Intermix a week ago. I usually wear an 8 and ordered them in 38.5. The right shoe is a bit snug and I don't think I can return them because I tried them on at home a walked around a bit, now the soles have a little visible smudges. What a bummer! I will put them on Ebay this week. I am so upset, I was planning on wearing them to a wedding in June :sad:

Stretched, really??? I am scared they may deform the shoe or something, then I won't even be able to sell them. I wonder if they will stretch a little if I walk in them...
I so wanted these, and they are all sold out in NUDE in size 39, which is what I need, I got them in 38.5. :o(

Status
Not open for further replies.