Let's chat about Brian Atwood's amazing shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
    I want to order a pair [of Maniacs], but I am not sure if they run small or if I should order them in my usual size. Please let me know if you have any information on the sizing. Thanks!

2. I want to order some brian atwood shoes, they call it atomic, where are you placing your order? thanks

3. I tried the tan/nude version on at Intermix in SCP, they run big. Try 1/2 -1 size bigger than you normally wear. I usually wear 36 or 36.5 in Brian Atwood and the 36.5 was snug and the 37 was spot on with some foot pads.

4. I so want those shoes! either the nude or black would make me happy, it looks like they are sold out on that website (intermix) :sad:

5. I just got an email today that footcandyshoes.com received a shipment of them!!

6. Beautiful!

7. They have the 120mm version and have practically sold out of the nude.

As far as sizing, I found them TTS.

8. LavenderIce, do you have any modelling pics? :flowers: I just ordered a pair of black patent Maniacs from Footcandy and should get them sometime next week. If I like them, I will try to snag a nude patent pair as well. I mainly have CL pumps, but none with a hidden platform, so I thought I'd try these new "it" shoes instead! :smile:

9. I've got them in black and ordered my "larger size" which is a 39.5. Normally I take that in a closed toe.
    My foot measures 9 to just under 9.5 (larger left). In Louboutin open and closed toe I wear 39.5, Jimmy Choo closed toe 39.5, Chanel 40. If that helps.
    They were tight but do break in nicely.
    I wore them tonight and love them!
    sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs352.snc3/29211_396871282374_569352374_3968999_461601_n.jpg

10. I don't have modeling pics. The store was pretty empty when I tried them on, so all the SAs were hovering around me. I didn't think it would be appropriate to take a pic at that time. I hope you love them! I think they're a fab "it" shoe! I would have been very tempted to get them if they were a higher heel height. They were comfy and they are a nice basic pump.

11. I ordered a pair from Footcandy yesterday. I asked for sizing information and they told me most of the women are sizing up in this shoe. I usually wear a 6.5 but they recommended a 7. I do not have a narrow foot so this might not apply to someone with narrow feet.

12. Oh, I thought you meant you had a pair! No problem, mine should be here shortly and I can figure out the fit. I sized up half a size, but won't be able to compare to my TTS, unfortunately.

13. I just got these from Intermix a week ago. I usually wear an 8 and ordered them in 38.5. The right shoe is a bit snug and I don't think I can return them because I tried them on at home a walked around a bit, now the soles have a little visible smudges. What a bummer! I will put them on Ebay this week. I am so upset, I was planning on wearing them to a wedding in June :sad:

14. ^^ you can always have your shoes stretched...

15. Stretched, really??? I am scared they may deform the shoe or something, then I won't even be able to sell them. I wonder if they will stretch a little if I walk in them...
    I so wanted these, and they are all sold out in NUDE in size 39, which is what I need, I got them in 38.5. :o(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.