what would you choose?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I have the option of buying either a rouge vif first, black city, ink day or black day, all within my price range, they all have great leather and are brand new, but I cannot decide which! What would you choose? All the above colors would work with my wardrobe and if I cannot fit my laptop in this then my lesportsac will do, no problem.

TIA!

black city or day. black city is a classic bbag but i have both and i find myself using my days the most. ink day is good too. last choice for me would be the rouge vif first.

black or ink day as they both go with most clothes and are large and slouchy - you already have a first so why not a different style? personally I dont like the city - good luck with your purchase:smile:

RED, RED, RED ... can you tell I like RED :smile: ?!!?!

Red is my favorite color, and personally, I think it adds that extra *pop* to so many outfits. Black is too BORING ... and everyone has the Black Balenciaga bag .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

black or ink day as they both go with most clothes and are large and slouchy - you already have a first so why not a different style? personally I dont like the city - good luck with your purchase:smile:
I'm going to sell the one I have, I'd love the color on a bigger bag, but I want a different color if I want the first. So lets pretend this will be my first again!

Rouge first!! That's a stunning color & you will definitely stand out from it. I have a darker color bbag & wish I get a more brighter color. I want my $995 bag to stand out!