Question for Speedy owners

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Being the new owner of the Damier Speedy 25, please tell me, do you keep the lock attached to the bag? Is it meant to hang off the little flap beneath the zipper?

There are a couple topics on this and I don't think there really is a "right" way. It's just a matter of preference..I keep the keys in the lock (since they can be removed from the jump ring) and attach the lock to the tab. I like the slight noise it makes when I walk :yes:

When I left the lock on my Speedy for a while it seemed like it was weighing the tab down and slightly stretching out the little hole that was cut for the lock. So I just decided to keep it on the D ring on the inside. :shrugs:

When I left the lock on my Speedy for a while it seemed like it was weighing the tab down and slightly stretching out the little hole that was cut for the lock. So I just decided to keep it on the D ring on the inside. :shrugs:

Yeah mine was stretching it out and kind of discoloring the leather, so I took it off. I've kept the lock on my damier speedy though

I leave the lock on the tab because it is so cute. I have a weakness for locks. I keep the keys in my jewelry box for now. I'll take them when I go travelling.

I leave the lock on the tab, but I keep the keys in a LV box at home that also holds all of my LV receipts. I don't like the look of the keys attached to the lock.