Will Kate Spade refills fit into the Sm Ring Agenda? (and "The Wallet Pen" question!)

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Just curious if anybody has used Kate Spade refills...? Do they fit into the Small Ring Agenda? KS has some cute ones!

Also, has anybody tried The Wallet Pen for their agenda? It's only 3" which seems rather small... I have the zebra pen from daytimer in my mono agenda and hate it. I want new pens for my mono and Groom agenda!

Link:
THE Wallet Pen

wallet_pen_org.jpg

Or how about The Walkie Pen at Neiman's?
Ettinger*-* Walkie Pen*-* Neiman Marcus

NMM6067_mn.jpg

Thanks!!!

i know for sure FiloFax's pocket size refills fits perfectly, and the Zebra mini stainless steel pen fits agenda well.
I'm ordering some of the FiloFax stuff but really would love the Kate Spade stuff, too!

And yep -- the Zebra mini fits great, but that's the one I have and I'm throwing it in the trash. Mine never works very well and the pen won't retract without me hitting on a hard surface. :yes:

There's a small Zebra patterned pen? Oh, my, goodness, for the love of animal print would someone please, please, please provide me with a link to that pen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: