Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

Crazy I dropped out of that one-- I just can't justify both right now (especially at full price) and I would really rarely use the vanilla. It would be closet art for me. I just know that I'll totally use the gray more plus I know what the leather is like since I had a gray turner at one time...

^ Hmm, I kinda doubt it is... The EB/Gunmetal Asher has also been removed from the site, apparently, and I know that one didn't seem to be selling much, if at all. Maybe you should email AA to check if they still have it?

Just heard back from AA "Thank you for your inquiry. We sold out of the units allocated for pre-sale. Please check back in May, we will have some additional units available then. Thank you!"

Just heard back from AA "Thank you for your inquiry. We sold out of the units allocated for pre-sale. Please check back in May, we will have some additional units available then. Thank you!"

Really? Hmm, very strange, I remember checking how many I could add into my cart not too long ago, to see how many there were left, and it seemed as though the number had petered out and had been that way for awhile... Especially for the EB/Gunmetal Asher. I guess we'll see if they're able to put it up for sale again when the bags are due to ship!

They emailed me and said the leather is lambskin and no glaze. Does anyone know how this leather wears? Does it pick up dirt easily? Does it fade? I read about the navy marleys fading with time. TIA!