Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. P.S. The options, BTW, are amongst:

- Asher, Mini Asher and Magnolia for the style
    - Red, Grey, Electric Blue, Viola and Cognac for the leather
    - gold and gunmetal for the hardware

I had a tough time choosing my two designs... :Push:

2. I had a tough time too. I picked one, then went and changed it.,

3. I just voted! I picked 2 different leather colors because I couldn't decide. They're all so pretty! But I chose gunmetal hardware for both. :biggrin:

4. Thanks girl!! That's so cool, I just cast my vote..

My vote was for a Cognac magnolia with Gold hardware. I absolutely love the warm color of cognac against gold hw.. I am sure I'll be out voted since so many people love EB and Gunmetal but that's ok.. I think it will be a stunner no matter what it turns out to be :tup:

5. Well I voted Cognac Asher with gold hardware - I too love the gold with the brown, GORGEOUS!

Linda

6. Thanks for sharing. I voted for the red asher with gunmetal hardware. (Eventhough I already have the cherry monaco)...I have it bad for red. :graucho:

7. Voted! :tup:

8. No Mini Magnolia :sad: I would love one in red with gunmetal.

9. ^ Yeah, I had a feeling that the Mini Magnolia might be staying as an LB exclusive for a bit... :s

10. Put two votes in!! I really, really like the EB with gold hardware so I did one for asher and one for magnolia... would love to asee an EB magnolia with gold!

11. ^ LOL, I already did! Heh, even with two votes, though, I still had a tough time choosing... I ended up going Asher both times, EB/gunmetal and Grey/gunmetal. (Yeah, I still ache at having missed out on the solitary Grey Asher from Fall '09 that seems to have been produced!)

EB in a Magnolia would be very interesting to see, though! See, told you I had a tough time deciding... :P

12. The results are out! :nuts:

Crud, not sure I can justify going for either, but I'd love to see how they look!

13. That Asher is the one I've been dreaming of!!! :nuts: Any idea how long till they're released? Must start saving. I think this will now be my first Treesje. :drool:

14. I am so excited. I have been dreaming of a grey Magnolia. I wonder how long it will be before they are released.