Back from holidays...

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
Is there a thread for Christmas gift reveals? :shrugs:

Santa bought me a wonderful 35 Natural Chamonix Birkin with gold hardware (the most divine bag I've ever seen!) and a luuuurvly ebene clemence Massai PM! Also some scarves, perfume and porcelain.

Will take pics soon - DH is still on leave, so I won't be around so much until next week - gotta spend quality time with the guy who showers me with Hermes!

Is there a thread for Christmas gift reveals? :shrugs:

Santa bought me a wonderful 35 Natural Chamonix Birkin with gold hardware (the most divine bag I've ever seen!) and a luuuurvly ebene clemence Massai PM! Also some scarves, perfume and porcelain.

Will take pics soon - DH is still on leave, so I won't be around so much until next week - gotta spend quality time with the guy who showers me with Hermes!

Welcome back girl, we missed ya!!!!:yahoo: Wow, so you did get natural chamonix in the end...WELL DONE!!! I can't wait to see pics, you know I'm after the same kind of thing, must make my mind up..... I bet those knee pads have had a rough time!?!?:graucho: LOL!

Welcome back girl, we missed ya!!!!:yahoo: Wow, so you did get natural chamonix in the end...WELL DONE!!! I can't wait to see pics, you know I'm after the same kind of thing, must make my mind up..... I bet those knee pads have had a rough time!?!?:graucho: LOL!
LOL - Duna, I was thinking of you when I opened that orange box!! You would LOVE Natural Chamonix........now I've just gotta be careful not to run under the sprinklers with her...

Welcome Back, GF. Missed your spunk and sparkle here on the purse forum.
...can't wait to see modeling pics of your Birkin and Massai. THEY both sound so beautiful, especially since they were LOVING GIFTS from a LOVING DH. CONGRATS ON BOTH ITEMS!:yahoo:

What a very GREAT and THOUGHTFUL and GENEROUS DH you have. :heart:

Okay, did you get NEW kneepads? TEll me your trick...Don't want my DH to become a PHH.:sweatdrop: