PCE and trip to Syracuse/Waterloo Outlets!

I am returning the Peyton because my husband will murder me if I keep both! And the Julia is $200 cheaper. I am still really torn though, especially now that it's fully sold out!

The sunglasses are pink! Super cute.

Whew! I thought there was something wrong with it. I ordered one and wondered what people who had one really thought about it.

Whew! I thought there was something wrong with it. I ordered one and wondered what people who had one really thought about it.

NO! It's super gorgeous! I thought it was sold out in stores?

My only complaint is that it has no structure! It took a lot of work to get it to stand up on it's own!

Great haul aiyiyi! I love seeing pics of the Julia hobo. It's so pretty! I'm thinking about making that my next bag. Is it already available in stores or did you have to order it? Enjoy your goodies!

Great haul aiyiyi! I love seeing pics of the Julia hobo. It's so pretty! I'm thinking about making that my next bag. Is it already available in stores or did you have to order it? Enjoy your goodies!

It will be in stores on May 1st! I had to order it. My entire trip was planned just to pick her up! :P

ooooh nice! I was worried the Julia would be floppy. I ordered the large peyton tote months ago and returned because she just flopped over.

I may just have to order miss Julia. Seems like she comes in some amazing colours...

Oh wow I LOVE the Julia!!! It's sooo gorgeous! I can't wait to get my cream one! I love all of your goodies! Especially the blue op art kristin wristlet and the peyton wristlet. I agree, I think that you should return the peyton, it doesn't hold a flame next to Julia.
Oh and hey, Key twins LOL. Murano sister! (ours is for sale.. what should I do if it sells? Change my name? lol)