PCE and trip to Syracuse/Waterloo Outlets!

Oh wow I LOVE the Julia!!! It's sooo gorgeous! I can't wait to get my cream one! I love all of your goodies! Especially the blue op art kristin wristlet and the peyton wristlet. I agree, I think that you should return the peyton, it doesn't hold a flame next to Julia.
Oh and hey, Key twins LOL. Murano sister! (ours is for sale.. what should I do if it sells? Change my name? lol)

Oh no!!! Now you'd have to get another one! :P

What kind of car are you guys planning on getting to replace it?! My lease is up next year!

Next set of pictures (could only do 8 per post!)

Oh and for fun, here is a side by side shot with the metallic peyton (which I think I am going to return):
peytjul.jpg

Heads up - these are now at the outlet, 30% with the coupon $244 before tax.

NO! It's super gorgeous! I thought it was sold out in stores?

My only complaint is that it has no structure! It took a lot of work to get it to stand up on it's own!
\

It is. I ordered the larger one that had been on the Japan site, style #14640 for $598. There was only one left and I was able to get it with PCE. I thought the larger one might have more structure. I did see the med one at the outlet today (I still can't believe it) and it's pretty floppy. I just think it's so pretty.

Yeah, I know :cry:

I think I'll try calling my FP store and see what they can do. I doubt they'll care though.

I hope they can do something for you. What's the point of paying for a unique bag when it shows up at the outlet 2 mos later:shrugs:? They even had the woven leather Peytons, which I thought were sold out.

Yeah, I know :cry:

I think I'll try calling my FP store and see what they can do. I doubt they'll care though.

That's a real shame - they really need to stop the 'it will never make it to the outlet' pressure tactic. I feel your pain I nearly caved in and got her when they extended the PCE - I did not go to the boutique or I would have been powerless.

Return her and get your money back. Where are you located?, I'm in FL. I can find out tomorrow if my outlet has another and if they will do a charge send.

Edit - I see, you're in Canada - I can still ask.