PCE and trip to Syracuse/Waterloo Outlets!

aiyiyi

Sep 29, 2009
Canada
Finally have all of my stuff! I got some of it with PCE a few weeks back (which I already revealed, but I'll put them in here too! Just because everyone loves pictures!)

I went down to Syracuse as well as the Waterloo Outlets with crissy11, we had tons of fun!

On to the pictures :biggrin:

First up, the stuff I think I already revealed:

Moving on to the stuff I got on my trip to Syracuse!

Turtle fob! I know it's MFF, but soooo cute!

Sunglasses!

Brooke! (I love this design so much!)

Brooke, next to her sister named Plum!

aiyiyi

Sep 29, 2009
Canada
Next set of pictures (could only do 8 per post!)

I finally got a legacy shopping bag! My local store is still on the old brown and white ones:

Annnnnd....meet my new lover named Julia!!!

Inside:

And a final shot of the new stuff! (forgot to put my kristin wristlets in there!)

Oh and for fun, here is a side by side shot with the metallic peyton (which I think I am going to return):

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Happy town
awesome love the glasses I have them in black.. I would LOVE that inlaid wristlet everything is sooo pretty congrats on soo many goodies :O)

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I think the metallic Peyton is so cute. Why are you returning it, may I ask? Also what a great kitchen you have!

aiyiyi

Sep 29, 2009
Canada
I am returning the Peyton because my husband will murder me if I keep both! And the Julia is $200 cheaper. I am still really torn though, especially now that it's fully sold out!

The sunglasses are pink! Super cute.

RilCruz76

Live. Love. Dance
Sep 18, 2009
Sunshine State
YAY!!!! We're KRISTIN Clutch Twins and JULIA Twins!! CONGRATS!!!!

You can send Miss Peyton over to me if you'd like!! ;) hahaha LOL She is BEAUTIFUL!!!