aloharag now has s/s 07 stock and blue question

rebeoliva

O.G.
Jun 23, 2006
hi girls just got the new pdf and they have many of the giant bags including the city in: black, truffle, marine, blue de fr and the day in vert gazon, bleu de fr, rouge vermillion, and black also the brief in cafe, black, white and marine

on other note i want a blue bag...love the blue india but its not new anymore should i wait for cobalt?? when does that come out?? or go for bleu de france?

Thanks very much for the info. I think you might be able to still find BI somewhere, but cobalt looks like it might be really nice. I say wait for cobalt if you prefer a darker color but try to find BI if you really love it.

girls i dont mind sending anyone the pdf but i have to do it via email because i cant figure out how to attach files to pms :confused1:

i know aloharag has the city, day and twiggy in BI but i love the worksize and dont know if i should wait for cobalt color :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Rebeoliva, I have the blue india in the work size and i truly love the color and the roominess of the bag. I know that aloharag did not order BI in work but if you're looking for one, perhaps you can try BaNY.

Rebeoliva, I have the blue india in the work size and i truly love the color and the roominess of the bag. I know that aloharag did not order BI in work but if you're looking for one, perhaps you can try BaNY.

Do you by chance remember what color day/hobo bags they have available? :smile:

^^^SAME TO YOU!!!!!!!!! Best wishes for a very happy and healthy new year to you and your family!!!!

Did you check out Barney's at Copley? They have the french blue bags but in GH.