*Pics* of Chanel "Ceramic Noir"...

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hey all!

I thought I'd take pics of the Chanel "Ceramic Noir" to help out anyone that was wondering how it looked on. In the pics I have 2 coats on. HTH!;)

ceramicnoir1.jpg

ceramicnoir2.jpg

ceramicnoir3.jpg

I check NM Nordys Saks and BG online and none have the cermaic noir, at least yesterday. I wanted an extra bottle so i went to Bloomingdales in Studio City and they said they sold out in a day so i went into macys and on whim and they had one left in the case! all were sold out but i said can i have that one? And isnce it wasnt used she sold it to me. and the SA was so sweet because she checked the save drawer and there was one more on hold that someone never picked up and then she said, oh by the way I just found this Black satin that has been on hold for months. would you like this too? I said YES YES YES! WOOT black satin. I never was able to get my hands on a bottle before and I refused to pay a hundred bucks on Ebay although i just might sell my two extra Noir ceramics. By the way the Blanc ceramic is nothing new from essie or OPI BUT the ALLEGORIA is GORGEOUS as is the MADNESS color. both are so pretty.

Great manicure! I love this color. I just picked mine up at Bloomies in White Plains, NY. Although it was a phone order to my SA from over a week ago it looked like they still had quite a few bottles of both black and white in the counter.