I am FURIOUS! *pulls her hair out*

It really doesn't make sense to me if it says "return to sender" and your address is clearly detailed, it should just go back to you.

I agree too about the stolen stuff at POs and these intermediate carriers -- customs, airlines etc. A friend had a whole suitcase of clothes pinched from the airline. They were meant for her wedding and ended up attending her after-party in a white gown. Insurance didn't cover the all her losses because they were afterall, expensive dresses meant for a wedding.

Here's another question though, why was the 'address unknown'? Has your buyer had any trouble with mail recently?

I hope you get your shoes back. *hug*

If it's possible to find out *specifically* where your package is in the UK, I would recommend calling them directly and talking to a real human being. I have had dealings with the Royal Mail and my experience has been that unless you're face-to-face (or as close as you can get to it) they really couldn't care less. I had a $800 Lucien Pellat Finet sweater disappear into the same black hole as P-Wa's skirt.

Good luck, OP.

Neiners package was sent via TNT so it wouldnt be dealt with by Royal Mail or Parcelforce (?) I dont understand how they could take it to different countries!

Just wanted to also add that i've never had a problem with international mail getting to me here!

The shoes i had bought from venezuela where destoided by UK customs they made holes in the heel and cut the leather . The seller has send them whit tracking number and whit insurence . They could see they had bin X ray in the uk but they dident open the package ( the shoes did it by them self :sad: ). As for the insurence the shoes wherent completly destoided so she gets 106 $ back from 250$ .
^^
it is because they are coming from a SA country with ties to cocaine trafficking...anything my dad sends from peru gets opened and check here by customs australia. i wish they were more careful though...
sorry for hijacking the thread OP, i do hope the parcel gets back to you...

Ladies, I'm calling them now and will come back with some answers.
Here are the quick details:

Tracking number 3Spwps6607777 via TNT postal office.
Buyers address was correct according to the buyer, it was double checked as well.
Got a form today to fill in within 14 days otherwise I won't get the money back (ironic, they can keep me busy for months...)
Parcelforce, tried to track but it's unknown.

Okay she called back. She will go and search what postal service has the shoes right now. She explained that they deliver items in 2 weeks after they went ''missing'' so I went over that maximum of 2 weeks so there are no people that are willing to go to England to get the package. She'll email me back with the info and the 2 weeks notice is gone. I got her name so is it safe for me to wait now for an answer or will they refuse to refund me the money later, even if I did get her name?

Neiners - im sorry you are having this problem, but have you been talking with TNT direct or your local postal service.

the uk telephone number for TNT is 0800 100 600.
i have tryed your tracking number from the uk website for TNT but it says (not found)

i hope you get your parcel back.

Thank you all, you are so kind! :hugs:
I got off the phone with her again, she called me back with the news she knows the shoes were in the depot in Droitwich the UK tracking number (it's from 25th of Febr.) Am I able to do anything with that? The number she gave me is:

8TPP00308542A012

Cutnall Green Post Office & General Stores
New Road, Cutnall Grn, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 0PQ
01299 851201

This is the only postal office I can find there, but my English is very poor over the phone because I always tend to panick from the nerves. Is there an emailaddress for this postal office?

Droitwitch is in Worcestershire - if it is in the TNT depot, this seems to be the only TNT depot in that area. You could try giving them a call (or fax for Adrian's attention perhaps)?

TNT Worcester Unit 134,Hartlebury Trading Estate,Hartlebury,Kidderminster,Worcestershire
DY10 4JB

Telephone 01299 250100
Facsimile 01299 250188

General Manager Adrian Avery

The address you have of the Post Office will just be a general post office for stamps, pensions etc. It won't be a depot for holding parcels etc.

Neiners package was sent via TNT so it wouldnt be dealt with by Royal Mail or Parcelforce (?) I dont understand how they could take it to different countries!

Didn't catch that this wasn't Royal Mail. Not their fault then, if some other company is dealing with this.

Neiners, my advice is STAY ON everyone. Stay on the woman at the PO in the Netherlands. Are there any UK members here who would be willing to call the TNT office in the UK to deal with this? Honestly, talking to a human is your best course of action. If no one in the UK can do this, and you have all the info needed (and you seem to) I will call them for you. I'm in Canada but have special rates to the UK because my bf and family all live there. And this is ridiculous, it just makes me angry when people do everything right and still end up getting screwed (which both you AND the buyer will be if no one tracks this down).

Let us know, Neiners.