I am FURIOUS! *pulls her hair out*

Yeah, just have a brief version of the story to hand, along with tracking numbers and dates/locations. And it's probably best to deal with that Adrian guy (the head person) rather than any lower-down staff. I hope we can help Neiners get this sorted out!!

Cutnall Green Post Office & General Stores
New Road, Cutnall Grn, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 0PQ
01299 851201

This is the only postal office I can find there, but my English is very poor over the phone because I always tend to panick from the nerves. Is there an emailaddress for this postal office?

Nieners - this is just a post office/shop i dont think your parcel will be here, but did the women you spoke to say it was here.

Droitwitch is in Worcestershire - if it is in the TNT depot, this seems to be the only TNT depot in that area. You could try giving them a call (or fax for Adrian's attention perhaps)?

TNT Worcester Unit 134,Hartlebury Trading Estate,Hartlebury,Kidderminster,Worcestershire
DY10 4JB

Telephone 01299 250100
Facsimile 01299 250188

General Manager Adrian Avery

The address you have of the Post Office will just be a general post office for stamps, pensions etc. It won't be a depot for holding parcels etc.

Wordsworth - great find on the information, i can say that yes that is the only TNT depot in the droitwich worcestershire area.
we do have a postal depot in droitwich itself for the royal mail. im from this area so this information is right.

Nieners - this is the information for the Royal Mail depot in droitwich itself.

Droitwich Delivery Office
Berry Hill
Berry Hill Industrial Estate
Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 9BT
01905 772292

i hope this helps.

To be honest ? I would fly to the UK. London is 75min away from the south of France.. But geez.. I don't understand either why the shoes went to all these locations..

Not everyone wants to take the time and expense to fly somewhere to sort out a pair of shoes they already sold and can just get the insurance on, unless they already have a trip planned or feel like a weekend getaway anyways. :shrugs:

But I totally agree with fighting bad postal service! There's no excuse for crazy stuff like this, the shoes taking a tour through Europe that most people would kill for :P Not fair!

No really, totally fight the bad service. This is totally completely crazy! I hope it works out.

Ladies, I can't tell how grateful I am for the offers and information I got! I asked a fellow tPFer if she can do the call, if she won't be able to do it I will PM the others that have offered their help :heart: tPF is a wonderful community and this proves it yet again.

Wacky, you cracked me up there hehe. It's true tho.. I'm not giving up. And they want to hear from me if I got them so they can play the hero I guess (i.e. they found them lol).

Not everyone wants to take the time and expense to fly somewhere to sort out a pair of shoes they already sold and can just get the insurance on, unless they already have a trip planned or feel like a weekend getaway anyways. :shrugs:

But I totally agree with fighting bad postal service! There's no excuse for crazy stuff like this, the shoes taking a tour through Europe that most people would kill for :P Not fair!

No really, totally fight the bad service. This is totally completely crazy! I hope it works out.

wackynottacky - if you were going to fly, just saying.

Droitwich is 114.5 miles from London Heathrow Airport London.
you would need Birmingham International Airport Birmingham, which is 29.1 miles from Droitwich.

This is one crazy story, I can't believe nobody can find those shoes.
So sorry you're going thru this, OP.
Please keep us informed. I am hopeful those travelin' shoes find their way to the new owner.

A sweet tPFer called and basically... they are NOT in England, but in Holland.
I emailed TNT NL and she will fax the depot in The Hague tomorrow. This is suspicious,
or am I seeing things that aren't there?

Could be suspicious, but most likely is just incompetence (will I get in trouble if I mention that Europe doesn't seem...ummm...very customer service oriented? :biggrin:). Please update this thread as soon as you hear. Were the ppl in the UK *certain* it wasn't in the UK? I'm worried they may have been buck-passing to avoid having to deal.

Feel free to PM me, Neiners, I'll make some calls if you like. Must. Find. Shoes!