Guess what is insid the package?

first of all, I am sorry to hear that!
I am a seller and buyer too, and I would never to that to the bag no matter what the situation is!!!! I agreed that it's OFF ebay she will not win if she file SNAD!! you even shipped the bag to her and tracking showed it's delivered! I wouldn't refund her shipping nor full refund! I would tell her to be patient to have the bag listed again and sell for whatever amount buyer determine, and refund her whatever it sold for!! she have to responsible for what she did! honestly I don't think she will have guts to buy from you again!!! or who knows she might coz she have no commen sense of HUMAN!!!!

Last edited:
TBH, I probabaly would just send her the bag back and let her re-sell it. I understand that you're trying to be a fair and great seller, and you are. But in a situation like this, why let this unappreciative buyer get away with it? Plus it is off eBay so no negative feedback and no SNAD.

I agree, I would send the bag back to her and let her deal with it! I will refund buyers but only if they send the bag back to me in the same condition I sent it to them in. This lady obviously does not care and has no respect for others.

you know, she would have been furious if she got the bag from you like that, right? so why is it acceptable to send it back to you in that way? just because it's not hers anymore? i would say tough noogies- you folded it like a chump you bought it. (sorry, i'm a bit fired up today. lol)

OP, I understand that you want to accommodate your buyers to the best of your ability, but there are some people who are just a lost cause and don't deserve it your generosity. She has no respect for other people's properties and has the audacity to even defend her actions. You were nice enough to even take the bag back and offer to refund shipping costs. The least she could have done is package the bag correctly and pay a little more on shipping due to HER change of mind. If you take her c***, then she's just going to keep doing it to someone else. Think about all the other people she might take advantage off if she keeps getting her way like this. She'll be expecting it, which isn't fair to future sellers. You're in the perfect position to put her in her place and teach her a lesson about how she can't disrespect people like this and take advantage of them. By not refunding the shipping and taking a restocking fee (which is very common), she may think twice before buying something and changing her mind next time.

Dear OP, please tell your buyer that it is HER responsibility to package the item in a way that would withstand the normal handling by the shipping company (read: very rough).

I have had Bals sent to me in bubble wrap mailers and did not think too much about it at the time. They arrived in perfect condition. That was awhile ago before TPF and I have become fussier and expect boxes now. And I always ship in boxes.

But, a tiny voice in support of the buyer....I expect that package was not mailed like that and was inspected by customs and rewrapped by them in that barbaric fashion. I do agree with the others though who wonder why she just didn't return it in the original box.

But, a tiny voice in support of the buyer....I expect that package was not mailed like that and was inspected by customs and rewrapped by them in that barbaric fashion. I do agree with the others though who wonder why she just didn't return it in the original box.

That is what i thought. That is why i gave her the benefit of the doubt and asked her first if she did send it that way. I inspected the item carefully and it wasn't opened by customs (part of me was hoping customs did it). There were no tears on the package. So no, it wasn't customs.

So I refunded her the money less the shipping. With it I sent lots of karma. She will get back what she did to my item. And she will get double the heartache she gave me. I didn't hear back from her since then. (cross my fingers!) Lucky for me I was able to resell the item but for a lot less. All I wanted was to get it out of my sight so I don't remember this ugly buyer.

Thank you ladies for all the support!

Seriously, you are too kind... i hope she gets the karma she deserves, but I wish you had dealt it to her directly! hopefully she won't do this to someone else and be more careful next time.