Guess what is insid the package?

Seriously, you are too kind... i hope she gets the karma she deserves, but I wish you had dealt it to her directly! hopefully she won't do this to someone else and be more careful next time.

My thoughts exactly. I'm kind of itching to give her some "karma".hahaha.
Is everyone buddhist here?? Karma is mentioned a lot on these forums.

If this was indeed transacted by UPS, do they not provide a box and some kind of packaging material for free? I know DHL does that so I wouldn't think twice about shipping it in a suitably sized box, filling it up with tissue or an inflated ziplock or a plastic bag filled with newspapers!

Unless she wanted to pay 'document' fee and not 'parcel' fee and therefore put it into that plastic bag.

If this was indeed transacted by UPS, do they not provide a box and some kind of packaging material for free? I know DHL does that so I wouldn't think twice about shipping it in a suitably sized box, filling it up with tissue or an inflated ziplock or a plastic bag filled with newspapers!

Unless she wanted to pay 'document' fee and not 'parcel' fee and therefore put it into that plastic bag.

UPS charges for a box.

Linda

My thoughts exactly. I'm kind of itching to give her some "karma".hahaha.
Is everyone buddhist here?? Karma is mentioned a lot on these forums.

oh, Karma was all I was thinking of the whole time. Prior to this, she bought another Bal from me. And I saw her sell it 2 weeks ago claiming it is "her own personal collection". and earned profit from it. i guess technically it is now her personal collection because she bought it from me some 2 weeks prior.
i wanted to wish her bad karma. but i know i don't even have to exert any effort on that. what goes around come back around - twice the size. i say - good luck to her on how she will deal with the double karma she will get.

Actually, Karma works both ways, as I understand it. Your good deeds will come back to you, your kindness will be repaid. Good luck.

btw, usp will give you boxes, envelopes, etc. for free if you are a high enough volume shipper. My company gets a delivery from UPS every week for free shipping materials.

Wow, unbelievable :wtf:
OP, you are seriously the bigger woman here. I wouldn't have refunded her at all :nono: She deserved 30% less the amount paid for sure.
I'm glad that this is done with though, and that you need not to worry about her anymore :smile: