Long Black Jersey Skirt

Hey juicy... shopstyle.com is an amazing, "find anything" site. Just put in what you're looking for - you can even filter by size, price, etc- and you're good to go! Have fun!

I am intrigued with this talk of a long black jersey skirt...How are you ladies wearing your lbjs?...I have one that has hung in the closet...pulled out for an occasional holiday but all of a sudden, I'd like to wear it more...Suggestions?

I am intrigued with this talk of a long black jersey skirt...How are you ladies wearing your lbjs?...I have one that has hung in the closet...pulled out for an occasional holiday but all of a sudden, I'd like to wear it more...Suggestions?

my answer is probably not helpful, but for me its my version of a pair of yoga pants or sweats. Since I dont wear pants, its just the comfy alternative I wear to the store to do some shopping when I dont really want to get dressed. I usually just pair mine with a fitted tshirt and a jersey material cardigan or hoodie. On the rare occasion I wear one of my two convertable ones to work (the ones that can be a maxi dress, or when you fold the band down a banded skrit - was the skirt link with that i have in grey and black). Always where it as a skirt though. When I wear long skirts they HAVE to go to the floor. ankle leangth just doesnt cut it for me.