Long Black Jersey Skirt

juicygrl41

Feb 14, 2008
NYC
I have been looking and looking for a long black jersey skirt for a reasonable price. Can anyone know where I could find this?

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Hey juicy... shopstyle.com is an amazing, "find anything" site. Just put in what you're looking for - you can even filter by size, price, etc- and you're good to go! Have fun!

juicygrl41

Feb 14, 2008
NYC
^ Thanks! I heart that website. I searched it and got a few things I liked a but most things where out of my price range or ugly.

crutcher

May 25, 2008
I am intrigued with this talk of a long black jersey skirt...How are you ladies wearing your lbjs?...I have one that has hung in the closet...pulled out for an occasional holiday but all of a sudden, I'd like to wear it more...Suggestions?

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
Canada
I am intrigued with this talk of a long black jersey skirt...How are you ladies wearing your lbjs?...I have one that has hung in the closet...pulled out for an occasional holiday but all of a sudden, I'd like to wear it more...Suggestions?
my answer is probably not helpful, but for me its my version of a pair of yoga pants or sweats. Since I dont wear pants, its just the comfy alternative I wear to the store to do some shopping when I dont really want to get dressed. I usually just pair mine with a fitted tshirt and a jersey material cardigan or hoodie. On the rare occasion I wear one of my two convertable ones to work (the ones that can be a maxi dress, or when you fold the band down a banded skrit - was the skirt link with that i have in grey and black). Always where it as a skirt though. When I wear long skirts they HAVE to go to the floor. ankle leangth just doesnt cut it for me.