Goyard in Shanghai or HK?

ShilohNouvel, I'm almost certain there's not one in Shanghai, I also remembered there is one in Harvey Nichols Hong Kong.. I know that because some of my friends got their Goyards either in Hong Kong or in Japan.

Last edited:
i have asked the Paris flagship if they have any plans of reopening the store in HK, but sadly, they told me they won't open until they have fixed the situation. :tdown: No Goyard in Harvey Nichols either.

...you can however visit Milan Station etc. but nothing beats the joy of getting your bag from the store itself.:biggrin:

i have asked the paris flagship if they have any plans of reopening the store in hk, but sadly, they told me they won't open until they have fixed the situation. :tdown: No goyard in harvey nichols either.

...you can however visit milan station etc. But nothing beats the joy of getting your bag from the store itself.:d

ita!!!:d

I was googling Yahoo HK, and came upon an article; the Goyard was introduced by Harvey Nichols back in 2004 if I remembered correctly, then about two years later Goyard moved to The Peninsula (with better selections and bigger store), but it was closed in 2009, due to some franchising & management problems... but rumor has it that it should be reopening soon in Hong Kong, also one in mainland China :smile:

Goyard at the Peninsula HK closed already. But I heard they will open another shop sometime this year. Just don't know where yet.

Apparently the shop space at the Peninsula has been occupied by another store? So I would have to say that reopening would probably be unlikely...

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken the price in Paris for a ST. LOUIS GM would be around 590 euros. A Fidji would be around 555 euros for the Black/Tan and 717 euros for the Marine Blue...

Maybe someone who lives in Paris can confirm the price? But am sure it's a whole lot cheaper when you get it in Paris compared to U.S.