Did that SA really just say that?

^maybe. I wouldn't be sure how to take it either. I mean for her to just come up to her & say that is kinda wishy washy. Maybe she felt good that she knew it was a LV. haha I hope this wasn't the Potomac Mills outlet?

^maybe. I wouldn't be sure how to take it either. I mean for her to just come up to her & say that is kinda wishy washy. Maybe she felt good that she knew it was a LV. haha I hope this wasn't the Potomac Mills outlet?

No it wasn't Potomac Mills, I was down in Williamsburg for a soccer tournament and ran across the outlet malls :smile:

honestly, im sure she was joking ... I think SAs take quite the beating on this forum @ times. I would have found it funny too and might have made a joke about it but I guess now, I will be thinking twice or wait until I get to know the customer a little more.

I know where the SA is coming from. Some see it as a faux pas mixing visble brand names. Nike shoes with an Adidas shirt kinda thing. Whether it was rude of her of saying something or not is nothing issue.

honestly, im sure she was joking ... I think SAs take quite the beating on this forum @ times. I would have found it funny too and might have made a joke about it but I guess now, I will be thinking twice or wait until I get to know the customer a little more.

i think so too

i haven't figured out whether it is because there really are that many horrible coach sales associates or if people here are just a bit more sensitive or a combination of both or what.

you know, the comment was not really out of line, but at the same time for me, it is something i wouldn't say. who cares really. but i think the sales associate has a different level of comfort then i do, when it comes to customers. i think something like that is something only reserved for people who know me well (type of teasing) so they wouldn't get offended. otherwise...why bother with a comment like that? i guess she was just trying to make small talk.