MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kind of addictive, Tad! I wish my initials didn't spell a word, though. I feel like people would wonder why my bag said "Ask":amuse: My maiden name initials spelled "Ash" which was purty cool since that's what everyone calls me.

Good to see you, D! How are you feeling?

I'm off to take babymonkey to the doc. TTYL, girls!

mine are DMP which looks too much like dump :sad:
good luck at the doc!

Morning, ladies.

I think someone is youtubing at work or something cause there's this strange screeching sound and screaming...unless there is something scarier happening...

My eyes burn this morning. WHYYY.
And peeps who are sick, get well soon! I've been "well" but have had this perpetual phlegm problem that doesn't seem to go away. It's soooo annoying. But otherwise, I feel fine.

I hope I hear back from that job opp today since I had to race home and finish my CV after my day job yesterday. Ugh. My project has finally been approved at work, but I need to make some revisions that I'm not prepared to make. If I close my eyes and count to 10 will someone else do it for me?

Wow, you ladies and your post-grad school. So prestigious around here.

I forgot how to study :sad: Actually, scratch that. I never knew how to study.
I do well with BSing or logic type exams though (or so I claim).

And that customizable thing is fun, except I think my initials look DARNED tacky on the bag. I do like the coloured stripe thing though. But LV is not for me...well, maybe the damier ebene Thames...but other than that, no. OR scratch that, maybe if I marry rich, it'll be for me. But I don't think the price and its worth match up.

Mmm. I just had kit kat bites and cooooookie crisp cereal. I'm like trying to get sugar high but crashing already...

Cookie crisp isn't candy :sad: I'll admit kitkat bites are though.
I gave up on being healthy (is it that obvious?).
I do have an apple as well, if that'll offset anything.

A health bar!?!? Are they the ones that taste healthy?

hey, cookie crisp might as well be candy. they're mini cookies! which are in the same category as candy. let's call a spade a spade here. not that i'm knocking your nutritional choices because they are on par with mine.

i guess they taste healthy. it's toffee nuttiness, and nuts are good for you.

I'll have you know that Cookie Crisp is made of WHOLE GRAIN, thank you very much.
I'm pretty much eating 8-grain whole wheat bread by eating cookie crisp :biggrin: (I kid, I kid).

Ugh, some ice dancers are being sore losers because of Canada's EPIC WIN yesterday.

SCO, you crack me up:lol:

Back from the doc. Babymonkey has...*drumroll*...an unidentified virus. So there's nothing to do but wait it out. In other news, she is in the 1st percentile for weight (and 10th for height). What a runt! :amuse:

i just had a snack. saving my lunch til about 2 since i plan to run my butt off tonight.
little bit of avocado/tomato/cilantro/onion salad thing from deli, some red peppers, a few olives, and since i couldn't resist, 2 little pieces (nuggets really) of general tso's chicken :lol: i usually hate the buffet but being able to just get those 2 little pieces prob saved me from a chinese take out disaster tonight. :lol:

SCO, you crack me up:lol:

Back from the doc. Babymonkey has...*drumroll*...an unidentified virus. So there's nothing to do but wait it out. In other news, she is in the 1st percentile for weight (and 10th for height). What a runt! :amuse:
hehehe teeny lil baby monkey! :heart:
hang in there!!!

Mmm...sounds yummy, Dawn! I think the working out thang is the most frustrating part of me being sick. I was into the best routine I've been in for a loooong time and now I'm being forced to take a break when I least want to. Run an extra mile for me tonight, will ya?;)

ash, i hear you! i was doing great on my running/eating plan until i got bronchitis. it sucks!
how about i run an extra .25 for you. because that extra mile might kill me and you do not want a zombie mod.

Great minds must think alike:smile: I literally hit "send" on a follow-up email to Diego and his response to my first email popped up:P I'm sending in the Blake so wish me luck!!

@PM, hope babymonkey is fine! I'm sure it'll all get sorted out soon. And hope you feel better as well.

I plan on jogging...inside my mind. Go Dawn and your fit ways!!

Hey ladies!

Sheesh, I just made a cup of tea, put my feet up and was all set to get caught up on TPF happenings, and they call me into work!
I was even going to take a nap later:sad: since I wasn't supposed to be in until 6:00.

:heart:

I'll have you know that Cookie Crisp is made of WHOLE GRAIN, thank you very much.
I'm pretty much eating 8-grain whole wheat bread by eating cookie crisp :biggrin: (I kid, I kid).

Ugh, some ice dancers are being sore losers because of Canada's EPIC WIN yesterday.

i love that you're so into the olympics. every time i turn on the tv, it's curling. i don't want to watch that. how is everyone taking the hockey loss? did you see any tears shed firsthand?

Status
Not open for further replies.