Is green Chevron turquiose in colour?

nscwong

O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
Can anyone has seen a green Chevron IRL tell me what's its exact shade of green? It looks grass green in Alice's photo but it looks turquoise in personalshoppers' photo. I'm not fond of grass green but turquoise is amazing!
Thanks a million!:ty:

Attachments

• 2sm.jpg
    2sm.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 436
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 148
I saw the green last week and it is beautiful. It is kind of a soft, emerald green with a touch of blue, making it a little less yellow than green. I almost bought it, but I knew I already had a green bag in my closet....sigh.

i think actual color depends on lighting conditions... boutiques mostly use halogen spotlights, giving off a yellowish tinge on everything -- including one's skintone. if personalshopper works w/ studio lights, its possible that color may be close to accurate, since such lighting effects are intended to depict daylight...

regardless though, true color may only be determined under natural daylight... or at least closest to a window, as stepping out w/ a bag may sound off the alarm! :P

ps... i hope its more turq!

I've seen it twice, in the boutique and in NM and both times it looks closer to the pic on the left, but I don't know if lighting condition has anything to do with it. This green is really beautiful, btw!

here's another confusing pair, but both taken w/ flash...

attachment.php

attachment.php

courtesy of heavenli (source: Nordstrom)

^OMG! Thanks!!! That's a amazing! or you think it's wiser to buy a black?

uh oh... i dunno... they're both sooo you! :biggrin: ...well, but if you wanna be safe, and since the chevron pattern is already unique on its own, go classic black. on the other hand, if this turns out to be a turquish green, its simply irresistible!

or maybe get a green woc or m/l instead? but you don't do m/l's, right?

^I thought about getting a WOC but I think the colour resembles my turquoise WOC. That's why I think I should pass. and you are right. I don't do m/l. You know me so well! :smile: