Ok now I'm completely confused Maggie wise

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
OK, no comments from the peanut gallery that I'm completely confused about the Maggies & you all know I'm a Maggie nut, well, OK just a nut in general.

BUT

I put a rose Maggie on my want list waiting for PCE and it looks like PCE is around the corner. Now I can't find a pic of Rose Maggie anywhere. Plus there was the peony croc Maggie right? Is that still available. NOw embroideered Maggies.

Too much goin' on! I tried to go through the websites and through the Madison library thread & do a search here but I get too much on the threads here & not enough on the website. Help!

LOL! Sorry I'm no help just had to chuckle because Spring Coach has got me floating! I have no clue what's Japan, China, USA, or if something is called rose, peony, or pink! No clue if it's limited edition but sold out or still available and not limited edition! CRAZY!
I give up!:whiteflag:

The Rose Maggie and Croc Peony Maggie are on the Coach Japan website, but should be available through JAX or your boutique. Drill down pics are attached. There's some info on the embroidered Maggie in one of the new lines threads, I'll see if I can find it and post it for you.

Attachments

• 14336_svro_a0.jpg
    14336_svro_a0.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 14602_svpy_a0.jpg
    14602_svpy_a0.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 35
The Rose Maggie and Croc Peony Maggie are on the Coach Japan website, but should be available through JAX or your boutique. Drill down pics are attached. There's some info on the embroidered Maggie in one of the new lines threads, I'll see if I can find it and post it for you.

The Embroidered Maggie is on my Avitar

Yikes, $798 is more than a little out of my price range! I think I'll stick with a classic leather Maggie if I get one.

I am supposed to be on ban though. *le sigh*