What do you think of the Zodiac Key-Rings?

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Hi girls, I'm looking for your opinion of the Zodiac key-rings.

Do you like them or not?

I've been looking at one on ebay (hope it's ok to show the photo here?)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MULBERRY-Keyr...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item19ba06aa56

I've recently bought a navy blue Antony :happydance:and I'd like to add something to it to make it a little more girly.

Is this the answer or do you have any other suggestions for a key-ring or charm that I could add to the Antony?

I have the Scorpio on my car keys. I dont put keyrings on my bags. I really like the keyring even though I hate star signs and think they are load of rubbish IMO!

Thanks sjmidd,
Yeah I know exactly what you mean about star-signs.
I just can't decide if I like zodiac key-rings or not. Maybe I need to see one irl first.

I grabbed mine last year in the sale, and must admit, its the only one that I have not taken out of the box. Its nice, but I would not have paid alot of money for it, there are better Mulberry ones out there imo, but I do think they make beautiful birthday pressies for friends.

^ I think an Antony looks beautiful jazzed up. How about one of the silver hearts, or the blue and silver ponyskin hair heart? that would be lovely :smile: - ooh or the peony pink heart that has just come out - would give it a real contrast!!! or cookie!!! :biggrin:

anything with silver tones looks gorgeous on the blue, I looked at your ebay link and your sign is nice as its not lots of hanging bits and bobs so it would look nice.

Last edited:
You know what Chloe - maybe I am looking for something I already have. You are - right the black/blue heart I have would go great on the Antony since it has silver hardware.

^ Im a Gemini too MissM, apparantly we are quite impulsive lol ;)!!! Cant see it myself heehee :biggrin:

Great news that you already have the keyring Lola, show us a piccie when you pop it on :smile:

I will Chloe - it's the key-ring on my avatar at the moment. I'll see what it looks like on Ant when he arrives.

I actually bid on another key-ring today on evil-evil bay and got sniped at 3 seconds to go! Will have to think about using the sniper myself!!!

Lola, they had those at Shepton last sunday, I can't remember how much though.

I bought a heart like yours in your avatar :yahoo: but it's pale grey & pink hair calf & I have it on my maggie, I'm such a copycat, but I LOVE it, it makes me smile.

xxxx

Lola, they had those at Shepton last sunday, I can't remember how much though.

I bought a heart like yours in your avatar :yahoo: but it's pale grey & pink hair calf & I have it on my maggie, I'm such a copycat, but I LOVE it, it makes me smile.

xxxx

That's funny Juliewoo. That's exactly where mine is at the moment - on my black maggie!

I had an aries one until DD wanted to look at it..... never seen it since... think it got lost on M6 services..... but I do think they are good keyrings..... the cookie dog is perfect on my oak ant..... love it on it.

I love my silver cancer keyring - it looks great with just a cheeky bit of orange to cheer me up. I think some of them were a lot better than others. The simplier ones work, the more complicated starsigns didn't translate as well.