What do you think of the Zodiac Key-Rings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls, I'm looking for your opinion of the Zodiac key-rings.

Do you like them or not?

I've been looking at one on ebay (hope it's ok to show the photo here?)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MULBERRY-Keyring-TAURUS-Zodiac-Bull-Head-Silver-NEW-dbg_W0QQitemZ110495181398QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item19ba06aa56

I've recently bought a navy blue Antony :happydance:and I'd like to add something to it to make it a little more girly.

Is this the answer or do you have any other suggestions for a key-ring or charm that I could add to the Antony?

2. I have the Scorpio on my car keys. I dont put keyrings on my bags. I really like the keyring even though I hate star signs and think they are load of rubbish IMO!

3. Thanks sjmidd,
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean about star-signs.
    I just can't decide if I like zodiac key-rings or not. Maybe I need to see one irl first.

4. I grabbed mine last year in the sale, and must admit, its the only one that I have not taken out of the box. Its nice, but I would not have paid alot of money for it, there are better Mulberry ones out there imo, but I do think they make beautiful birthday pressies for friends.

5. Thanks Chloe - any thoughts on what might be nice on a navy Antony or is the plain look of that bag the whole point do you think?

6. #6 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
    ^ I think an Antony looks beautiful jazzed up. How about one of the silver hearts, or the blue and silver ponyskin hair heart? that would be lovely :smile: - ooh or the peony pink heart that has just come out - would give it a real contrast!!! or cookie!!! :biggrin:

anything with silver tones looks gorgeous on the blue, I looked at your ebay link and your sign is nice as its not lots of hanging bits and bobs so it would look nice.

7. You know what Chloe - maybe I am looking for something I already have. You are - right the black/blue heart I have would go great on the Antony since it has silver hardware.

8. I got my Gemini keyring in the sale and it stayed in its box until I got my new car in September, now I keep my car key on it and its lovely. No scratches either!

9. ^ Im a Gemini too MissM, apparantly we are quite impulsive lol ;)!!! Cant see it myself heehee :biggrin:

Great news that you already have the keyring Lola, show us a piccie when you pop it on :smile:

10. I will Chloe - it's the key-ring on my avatar at the moment. I'll see what it looks like on Ant when he arrives.

I actually bid on another key-ring today on evil-evil bay and got sniped at 3 seconds to go! Will have to think about using the sniper myself!!!

11. Lola, they had those at Shepton last sunday, I can't remember how much though.

I bought a heart like yours in your avatar :yahoo: but it's pale grey & pink hair calf & I have it on my maggie, I'm such a copycat, but I LOVE it, it makes me smile.

xxxx

12. That's funny Juliewoo. That's exactly where mine is at the moment - on my black maggie!

13. I had an aries one until DD wanted to look at it..... never seen it since... think it got lost on M6 services..... but I do think they are good keyrings..... the cookie dog is perfect on my oak ant..... love it on it.

14. I love my silver cancer keyring - it looks great with just a cheeky bit of orange to cheer me up. I think some of them were a lot better than others. The simplier ones work, the more complicated starsigns didn't translate as well.

15. I knowwww :nuts: I saw your thread & just HAD to get one for mine. Mine is stone though. Thats why I said I was a copycat :graucho:

xxxx