a zippy sunday reveal

jenni16711

O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
DH drove 3 hours to take me to the coach outlet on Valentines day! It was a madhouse and he actually let me go back in for a second round because I could not make up my mind! I was going to wait and do a reveal when all the rest came in, but it still has not made it, so I will just do those when they come!

DSC01323.jpg

Last edited:
I was walking around with a jade hailey and a black on black large poppy spotlight and then I turned around and boom there she was! I was wowed because I thought these had already come and gone to the outlet! She was beautiful! I was not sure she would pass the test, but she fit on my arm and it was love! (I am a fluffy girl, so finding the perfect fit is sometimes a pain) I quickly put down the jade hailey and showed my husband and he really liked it. FP was 698 after savings she was 240.00! This bag holds a ton of stuff and as much as I wish the longer strap would come off it does come in handy when I am carrying DD!

DSC01311.jpg

I was walking around with a jade hailey and a black on black large poppy spotlight and then I turned around and boom there she was! I was wowed because I thought these had already come and gone to the outlet! She was beautiful! I was not sure she would pass the test, but she fit on my arm and it was love! (I am a fluffy girl, so finding the perfect fit is sometimes a pain) I quickly put down the jade hailey and showed my husband and he really liked it. FP was 698 after savings she was 240.00! This bag holds a ton of stuff and as much as I wish the longer strap would come off it does come in handy when I am carrying DD!

DSC01311.jpg
Love that zip top cambridge!

AWESOME finds!! love the light gray!! and also love the scarf u put on the cambridge, i have that one and it looks good on almost every bag

what a nice hubby for going with you!

Cute stuff. I carry the umbrella around every time I go to my outlet, but end up putting it back because I won't get much use out of it. We don't get much rain in socal, but it's so cute.