a zippy sunday reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
    DH drove 3 hours to take me to the coach outlet on Valentines day! It was a madhouse and he actually let me go back in for a second round because I could not make up my mind! I was going to wait and do a reveal when all the rest came in, but it still has not made it, so I will just do those when they come!

[​IMG]

2. LOVE the cambridge!!

3. :heart: my jeweled babies!

4. Every girl needs an umbrella right

[​IMG]

5. I couldn't pass this fob up! Not sure what I will use it with yet, but there were only a few left so I snagged it up!

[​IMG]

6. So cute! I have a jewel wallet and I adore it. I always look at the umbrellas when I go to the outlets and want one!! I want that key chain!!!! Congrats!

7. I was not sure about this wallet at first because I was not sure what bag to use it with but for less than 55.00 I had to take it home!

[​IMG]

8. something for my mom to hold her receipts and whatnot for the family business.

[​IMG]

9. I was walking around with a jade hailey and a black on black large poppy spotlight and then I turned around and boom there she was! I was wowed because I thought these had already come and gone to the outlet! She was beautiful! I was not sure she would pass the test, but she fit on my arm and it was love! (I am a fluffy girl, so finding the perfect fit is sometimes a pain) I quickly put down the jade hailey and showed my husband and he really liked it. FP was 698 after savings she was 240.00! This bag holds a ton of stuff and as much as I wish the longer strap would come off it does come in handy when I am carrying DD!

[​IMG]

10. omg love the cambridge!! TDF!

11. Love that zip top cambridge!

12. AWESOME finds!! love the light gray!! and also love the scarf u put on the cambridge, i have that one and it looks good on almost every bag

what a nice hubby for going with you!

13. fabulous reveal!!! :heart: it all!

14. Cute stuff. I carry the umbrella around every time I go to my outlet, but end up putting it back because I won't get much use out of it. We don't get much rain in socal, but it's so cute.

15. Congrats!