Could it be Lawn Green? Spring has arrived at Angel's!

Angellove14

May 22, 2009
Good Saturday to all!

I scored a Lipstick Traces silhouette on Ebay and I thought I would share my pics. Enjoy! Spring is on it's way. She is in pristine condition, I am very happy.

Attachments

• 2-20 tano.jpg
    2-20 tano.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 75
  • GB.jpg
    GB.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 62
  • GR bowler.jpg
    GR bowler.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 66
That is such a cute bag! It will be perfect for spring and summer! I believe that it may very well be lawn green! I remember wanting that bag when it was first released a couple of years back.

Any modeling pics??

Oh that's so pretty!! And isn't it fun to find some of the "older" styles that you just love the looks of and haven't seen before. Congrats! Definitely not something you see anywhere and will also be fun to carry.

Joan

That is such a cute bag! It will be perfect for spring and summer! I believe that it may very well be lawn green! I remember wanting that bag when it was first released a couple of years back.

Any modeling pics??

I for the life of me can not take modeling shots all you see is flash and when I turned off the flash the pic was horrible.
I'll try for ya Kings.

Now if spring weather will just show up already!!!

Deb I hear you about the spring weather we have had our share of winter.

Joan I really love this bag I think I will have alot of fun carrying her in the spring and summer.

Oh nice, I saw that on ebay as well - lawn is soooooooooo pretty!

It really is a different green, this is my first green bag and I love the naked leather on the straps and handles it just adds to it. Thanks TK! Now I am seriously on a ban now. I really don't have any more room or arms to handle any more bags. LOL Plus my hubby just gives me the look. I think all you married girls know the one I mean.:wacko: