irishlass1029

*sigh*
O.G.
Aug 30, 2008
"Daddy" has gone onto the Rainbow Bridge. :cry:

RIP Daddy

daddy02.jpg

http://ow.ly/19tG0

Daddy rocked. I didn't know he was 16, but Cesar gave him a wonderful life. Didn't he used to belong to some sports dude? And Cesar kept him most of the time and finally he went to live with Cesar permanently?

I actually cried. I'm such a baby. But he was an awesome dog.

Oh no! I love watching Cesar's show and Daddy was my favorite!
Sending good thoughts to the entire Milan family during this difficult time. It should be noted though, that 16 years is a REMARKABLE lifespan for a dog - especially a larger one of Daddy's size.

Took this to get me back in Animalicious. I guess I'd been sort of subconsciously avoiding since Ebbie died last year.

Yes, remarkable age for a pit. He had a great life. :heart: Daddy :heart:

Daddy rocked. I didn't know he was 16, but Cesar gave him a wonderful life. Didn't he used to belong to some sports dude? And Cesar kept him most of the time and finally he went to live with Cesar permanently? .

He belonged to a rapper named "Redman" though I'm totally ignorant of rap, so I have no idea who he is. When Daddy was 4 month old, he officially gave Daddy to the Millan family.

daddy01.jpg

Took this to get me back in Animalicious. I guess I'd been sort of subconsciously avoiding since Ebbie died last year.

Yes, remarkable age for a pit. He had a great life. Daddy

I know the feeling. I don't come here very often either. :cry:

Awwwww, so so sad :sad: But, what an incredible life. I remember seeing episodes where Cesar was training Junior to follow Daddy's footsteps and I saw how white Daddy's face was. What a sweet old boy. Rest in peace, Daddy, and say hi to my Boomie for me.

I cannot believe that this made me cry now....i dont often watch the show but when I do Daddy was always a part of it....what a wonderful long life full of love and caring he had....RIP Daddy....may you join all the lost fur babies and watch over them for us....