RIP "Daddy"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got the notice, too. I feel like I've lost my best friend all over again. :cry:

2. Daddy rocked. I didn't know he was 16, but Cesar gave him a wonderful life. Didn't he used to belong to some sports dude? And Cesar kept him most of the time and finally he went to live with Cesar permanently?

I actually cried. I'm such a baby. But he was an awesome dog.

3. Oh no! I love watching Cesar's show and Daddy was my favorite!
    Sending good thoughts to the entire Milan family during this difficult time. It should be noted though, that 16 years is a REMARKABLE lifespan for a dog - especially a larger one of Daddy's size.

4. Took this to get me back in Animalicious. I guess I'd been sort of subconsciously avoiding since Ebbie died last year.

Yes, remarkable age for a pit. He had a great life. :heart: Daddy :heart:

5. He belonged to a rapper named "Redman" though I'm totally ignorant of rap, so I have no idea who he is. When Daddy was 4 month old, he officially gave Daddy to the Millan family.

[​IMG]

I know the feeling. I don't come here very often either. :cry:

6. He was an awesome dog. He lived 16 years and had a good life. R.I.P. Daddy.
    [​IMG]

7. 16 years is incredible. R.I.P. Daddy.

8. Awwwww, so so sad :sad: But, what an incredible life. I remember seeing episodes where Cesar was training Junior to follow Daddy's footsteps and I saw how white Daddy's face was. What a sweet old boy. Rest in peace, Daddy, and say hi to my Boomie for me.

9. I cannot believe that this made me cry now....i dont often watch the show but when I do Daddy was always a part of it....what a wonderful long life full of love and caring he had....RIP Daddy....may you join all the lost fur babies and watch over them for us....

10. ^^ rest in peace daddy :heart::heart::heart:

11. Man, Daddy did a lot of good in this world, for people and dogs.

A life well-lived, I'd say.

12. I've always loved the episodes that had Daddy in them...hope he's romping in heaven with all the other fur baby angels....

13. Oh no..so sad! Daddy was a great dog!

14. RIP Daddy, you will be missed!
    My thoughts and prayers to the Millan family.