New Sephora 500 pt gift - Tarte 7 piece sampler

luvhautecouture

Chanelaholic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2007
Just checked sephora.com and they have a new 500 point gift. This one looks pretty nice, doesn't it?

"

Experience good-for-you glamour with Tarte The Insider Collection, an exclusive 7-piece sampler set stocked with Tarte bestsellers: Vitamin-Infused Lipgloss in Apple-a-Day, Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol, Clean Slate Primer, Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara. Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara, Lash Hugger Mascara and EmphasEYES High Definition Eye Pencil.
"

http://sephora.com/beautyinsider/points.jhtml

1,300 points... sigh
I got the Dr. Brandt Pores No More, Pore Vacuum as a 100 pt gift. I think it might be working. And it's a great "deluxe sample". It has .4 oz and the full sized product is 1 oz and costs $45! I don't think they have this one any more, but I wish I had gotten another!

I personally think that the deluxe sample of the TF Shadow Insurance is fantastic - it will last forever, since you only use a little bit for each application.

I like tarte, but think that I will save my points up for a while longer...

I personally think that the deluxe sample of the TF Shadow Insurance is fantastic - it will last forever, since you only use a little bit for each application.

I like tarte, but think that I will save my points up for a while longer...

The TF shadow insurance isn't available right now :sad: the 100 pts are bad (IMO)

Sephora Brand Lash Stretcher Mascara - 0.1 oz
p.gif

see full size product

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum - 0.25 oz
p.gif

see full size product

Sephora Brand Smoothing Primer - 0.27 oz see full size product