New Sephora 500 pt gift - Tarte 7 piece sampler

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just checked sephora.com and they have a new 500 point gift. This one looks pretty nice, doesn't it?

"

Experience good-for-you glamour with Tarte The Insider Collection, an exclusive 7-piece sampler set stocked with Tarte bestsellers: Vitamin-Infused Lipgloss in Apple-a-Day, Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol, Clean Slate Primer, Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara. Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara, Lash Hugger Mascara and EmphasEYES High Definition Eye Pencil.
    "

http://sephora.com/beautyinsider/points.jhtml

2. Nothing for me :sad:

3. Sweet! I will be at 500 with my next purchase, I'm totally down for tarte products!

4. I still don't think it's that great...but it's definitely an upgrade from the last 500 point gifts!

5. I like this better than the polish. Hmmm, let me go check my points balance. lol

6. i think sephora owes us much more than samples lol but o well it looks like a decent amount

7. 1,300 points... sigh
    I got the Dr. Brandt Pores No More, Pore Vacuum as a 100 pt gift. I think it might be working. And it's a great "deluxe sample". It has .4 oz and the full sized product is 1 oz and costs $45! I don't think they have this one any more, but I wish I had gotten another!

8. I personally think that the deluxe sample of the TF Shadow Insurance is fantastic - it will last forever, since you only use a little bit for each application.

I like tarte, but think that I will save my points up for a while longer...

9. I like the tarte better than the nail polish and the blockbuster set before that. I might actually use my points for once. I don't have any tarte.

10. The TF shadow insurance isn't available right now :sad: the 100 pts are bad (IMO)

Sephora Brand Lash Stretcher Mascara - 0.1 oz
    [​IMG]
    see full size product

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum - 0.25 oz
    [​IMG]
    see full size product

Sephora Brand Smoothing Primer - 0.27 oz see full size product

11. I will be at 500 points next purchase too- hopefully someone can report back!

12. yeah still not for me. saving my $500!!!

13. I should of not redeem my 500pts for the nail polish. i do not care for the polishes at all, but i do like the tarte sampler.

14. This is rather nice. If they still have it when I next order from Sephora.com, I'll have to get it.

15. I got the sephora face primer for 100 points and when I apply my powder foundation on top the primer makes my face have little clumps everywhere.